Choosing a Water Purification System
Living in right in the middle of civilization, very few worry about the cleanliness of their drinking water. Trekking through the wilderness can be a harsh reminder of how polluted and soiled water can be.
Water is essential while in a survivalist situation and having clean water is a must. Many water purification systems and treatments are available for making sure you get the best quality water obtainable.
These tablets have been used by survivalists preppers, and homesteaders for years and are one of the top favorites.
- Used by the U.S. Military
- Purifies water by wiping out bacteria and other micro-organisms
- One of the most preferred methods of water purification
- Will purify 25 to 50 quarts of water
These lightweight filters provide instant purification for individuals. Just insert the bottom of the filter into any body of water or your water bottle start drinking clean, purified water.
- Easy to carry, award-winning, simple, and effective personal water filter
- Offers instant access to safe drinking water
- Lightweight and compact for easy packing
- Simple design allows you to drink straight from a lake or river
- Great for outdoors enthusiasts or an emergency kit
- Filters up to 264 gallons (1,000 liters) down to to 0.2 microns
- Exceeding EPA standards for water filtration
- Captures dangerous bacteria and protozoa
- Chemical free
- Comes with lanyard, end piece, and cap
This classis water filter uses ultra-violet to kill 99.9% of water-borne pathogens in 48-96 seconds.
- Compact and effective personal water purifier set
- Uses UV light to purify drinking water
- UV lamp destroys over 99.9% of waterborne viruses, bacteria and protozoa (giardia) in water
- Purifies 0.5L of water in 48 seconds, or 1.0 L in 90 seconds
- Easy to operate – single button control
- Tapered design fits water bottles
- Comes with Pre-Filter – removes particulates and debris from water – fits wide mouth bottles
- Powered by four AA lithium or NiMH batteries (not included)
This is a simple to use, no fuss water purifier that you are sure to love.
- Uses UV light to kills viruses, bacteria and protozoa in untreated water
- Rechargeable battery can be charged via USB cable from a computer, wall outlet or a solar unit
- Simple, lightweight and rugged; ideal for backpackers
Purify your drinking water with little fuss. Water is purified by simply dipping the lamp end of the purifier into the water.
- Kills all viruses, bacteria and protozoa in untreated water
- Purifies water in less than a minute
- Features integrated rechargeable battery
- Lightweight and small – only 5″ long